Tuesday, May 15, 2007



BOY TIME
My world is light sabers, Star Wars, Angel Wars, sound effect noises, boys!! I watch them, play with them, take them to the park, to the store, to t-ball, I am surrounded by young energetic, wild at times, boys!! Sometimes I have the occasional girl night out with Jake and her crew of pre teen gals. That can be wild but in a different way. It is so funny how very different it is to be mother to boys and to a girl. They all come with their varied personalities ofcourse but they are definitely different. Boy vs. girl. This week has been a boy week so far. Light sabers, swords, dirt, worms or snakes as Gabies calls them, but all boy. Right here is where I would add the sound effect a light saber makes so you could really step into my reality for a moment. SWOOOOOSH!! Clang! You get the idea!! I love these boys and know how soon their light sabers will turn into car keys and their noises will get quieter and more serious. Now is the time for imagination and wild abandon!

3 comments:

jamie said...

awww gotta love all that energy. :) ben;s hair is getting long! and it's so brown! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, boys are noisy and energetic. They are! You are doing a great work. Boy s turn into men, and wonderful they are then, too. Keep going. You are rewarded for this, even now. Love mommy xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ain't that true and what a blessing you are able to experience the joys of boy time and girl time!~!!!!