
Here are two happy three year old boys! One is mine sweet happy Gabriel and the other is my friend's little one, Evan. Together they are quite the pair! These two boys never stop going and are always ready to go outside if the weather permits. Which finally we are starting to have some nicer days so we can play in the backyard again. That makes for some happy little boys!!
5 comments:
To cute. Gabe is getting so big. So fun to get outside and let the boys expend some energy. We have had summer like weather and been to the beach two times in the last week. Devin is thrilled! I dont know if I am ready for this early summer...Miss ya!
agree with amy.. not ready for it to get tooo hot yet! the boys look so much older from the last pic together... last year. so cute. just talked to ya and am missing your sweet self.
xooxox
RachiePaitch! I love your pictures of your laughing children- even those that you did not birth: it just makes my day. Keep up the good work. You are amazing. We'll see you soon. Great!! Lots of love.xxxxxxxxxxxi
this is the laughter of angels coming to us through BabeeL
I will get to see it in person very soon. Love to all
Cute looking guys - could just kiss their sweet noses!!!!
Post a Comment