Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Check this chick out! So chic and so cool in her new Nordstrom's shades and new hair cut. Can't believe she will be a teenager soon.
p.s. sorry it's been a while since I blogged but few people comment and I was feeling uninspired to blog to cyberspace. Plus I hadn't had to many down moments. Sorry to my loved ones who like to see updated photos. Love you! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael!! Jessica looks so grown up & GORGEOUS (like her mama) I love your blog & often check in on it, I don't normally leave comments but i want you to know that everytime I see a new entry from you it puts a smile on my face....looking forward to your next post!! lots of love from our family to yours - cam & donna xxxx

ltlrookie said...

thanks Donna! Love to you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachael I was thrilled to see this photo of Jackiepops. She looks so beautiful. I love to watch the children growing. Thank you for the updates. You are so faithfull. I too check this blogspot out all the time. Lots of love, momxxxxxxx

jamie said...

i think she looks stunning!!! her hair looks so cute that short! and i love her new glasses! you were right, i need to check out the nordy section! :) :) :)

jamie said...

and i check the blog lots too. please update when you do get down time. :) xooxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling
Can't believe our believe Jessica is growing so beautiful and ain't the little pink bundle we remember. Am hoping you are able to come to Australia soon. Luv your blog site and enjoy the pics and the goings on of the family. You are a clever little pumpkin. Did you like the pics of Simons' twins. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh wouldn't Opa be so excited. Two beautiful boys to add to the clan. Our family is bursting hey!!!! Luv and snugs, Aunty Joxxxxxxxxxxxx