Saturday, October 28, 2006



Ben started basketball this past week and loves it. Nick is the coach and they are having a blast together. They even have matching warm up pants. SO cute! I love seeing my kids involved in sports. It keeps us on our toes and running around quite literally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How big Ben looks now. I'll bet he is tall man like his dad! I love looking at your photos. Keeps me in touch with all the growth. Thanks a bunch. What kind of makeup did the girls use? Tudor Robb went as a rock star for color day at SPHS and we had to resort to poster paint, and just hope it wasn't all that toxic!!! Lots of love momxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ben is getting too big and I imagine is copying everything his Da does.... very special having him as coach.... good bonding times for boys!!!!