Just some of my ramblings and photos to keep you up to date on the comings and goings of our little family.
goooooooorgeous girl! how i wish the girls were going to middle school together :(love the montana pics too- eating hay and all! :)
This is some cute smile and just a darn gorgeous chick!!!!!
Dear Rachal. Don't we just love those dimples! What a heart breaker. Lots of love to the beautiful ones. momxxxxxxxx
You would think since I chose the spelling of your name that I would get it right- Rachael? momxxx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
goooooooorgeous girl! how i wish the girls were going to middle school together :(
love the montana pics too- eating hay and all! :)
This is some cute smile and just a darn gorgeous chick!!!!!
Dear Rachal. Don't we just love those dimples! What a heart breaker. Lots of love to the beautiful ones. momxxxxxxxx
You would think since I chose the spelling of your name that I would get it right- Rachael? momxxx
Post a Comment