Here is my beautiful girl in a new outfit I got her when we went out on a Mother/Daughter date a few weeks ago.We had so much fun trying on clothes and just hanging out together. I look forward to our time together as she grows up. She is so sweet. Her knew saying to me of late is after I say I love you she says I love you more! I just wonder if that is possible!
4 comments:
what a beauty!
How this princess has grown. Everytime I see pics of Jess I can't believe that beautiful bubsy is growing into a young woman.. tooo much for your old aunty!!!!
Wow! Jackie Pops is so grown up now. What a darling girl- just like her mom! Thanks for the wonderful updates Rachael. We just delight in them. The boys look great! Lots of love, momxxxxxxxx
It is possible! I love you a ton more than you love me!!!!
Post a Comment