Here is my little monkey! My boy Gabriel keeps me on my toes especially when Evan is over too. He is the little boy I watch three days a week. Two little two year old boys sure do keep one taking lots of deep breaths. Oh but what cuties they are too.
2 comments:
Racheal, what beautiful children you have, and what an absolutely fantastic way to show thosse who love you your beautiful people.
Hope all is well with you, it appears so, we are all 1very busy here in Mildura, I will send you some pics of my wee ones someday soon. I am just writting essays at the moment as I am studying and all else disappears out of my head at these times, so please excuse me if i take awhile. Love you, love to see you even if it is virtual. Love Anna
Love and snugs to a scallywag!!!!! I can see Gabriel keeps you on your toes. He is sooo gorgeous. Give him a snug for me.
Post a Comment