Monday, October 17, 2005
Jake,
my cute little pumpkin! Well she isn't so little anymore. She is my girl who is growing up before my eyes! We started going to Sauvie Island when she was five years old. Six years ago. I am amazed at how much has taken place in our family in those six years. She has become a young woman, she has two brothers, we have lived in three different homes, she has gone to three different schools and she has made tons of friends. Looking forward to the next six years!
4 comments:
Hello Yonkos,
I LOVE IT! It all looks so great Rach. We miss you lots and of course LOVE seeing the photos and keeping up to date on your family.
XOXOXOOX
Fujikawa's
Hi Rach,
Your blog looks cool. I miss you when I see these photo's.. take care,
love Tess
i LOVE her hair like that! :)
how big is your pumkins jess???!!!
Post a Comment